Tile Resurfacing by Revived Interiors
- Dull kitchen or bathroom tiles showing their age?
- Good condition tiles, but the wrong colours?
- Tired of scrubbing mouldy grout?
It’s like having brand new tiles in your kitchen or bathroom, without the dust and noise of chipping them off the wall, the risk of damage to surrounding areas, or needing to replace the dry wall completely. It also avoids the situation that any new tiles inevitably won’t quite match your bathroom suite or vanity….
With tile resurfacing from Revived Interiors, you can have the colour of tiles you want, for a fraction of the cost of removal and replacement. Our industry-leading resurfacing process is suitable for:
- Ceramic tile
- Porcelain tile
- Bathroom tiles
- Kitchen tiles
- Wall tiles
- Floor tiles
Lovely range of colours
With a wide range of colours to choose from, you can choose just the right shade you want to complement your existing kitchen or bathroom colour scheme. We can also colour-match with your cabinet colours if required.
Bathroom and kitchen tile resurfacing – how we do it
Since we resurface all your tiles without removing cabinets, vanity units, bathroom fittings or kitchen appliances, you can have good-as-new tiles in as little as three hours!
- We clean your tiles, remove any silicone caulking, repair any minor cracks, and replace missing grout.
- We mask off all non-tiled areas, including the floor, and put sheets of plastic up to seal off the work area. We also carefully mask off any kitchen taps, bath or shower fittings, and each sink area.
- We spray an epoxy primer onto the tile surface to give them an extra adhesive coating.
- We then apply an ultra-tough polyurethane coating mixed with your choice of paint colour from our stone finish collection.
- When we’re completely satisfied with the results, we take down all the masking and screening, unwrap the taps, and clean up the work area.
Bathroom Renovations and Kitchen Makeovers
Why not treat your kitchen or bathroom to a complete facelift without the high costs of replacements, including:
- Cabinet refinishing for kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanity fittings
- Non-slip coatings for kitchen and bathroom floors
- Kitchen and bathroom countertop resurfacing
* Please note: our tile resurfacing process is not suitable for swimming pools or other areas that are under water.