Non-slip surface coating by Revived Interiors
July 30, 2014
- Skidding across your kitchen floor?
- Bathroom floor slippery when wet?
- Concerned about older folks slipping on steps or decking?
Our non-slip surface coating makes slippery tiles and shiny floors safe again, ideal for any floor areas where non-skid is needed.
Our formulated polyurethane/rubber blend gives any floor or surface a decorative, durable and safe coating to protect from injuries due to slippery surfaces. We can coat almost any surface including:
To discuss your requirements, or to book a no-obligation site visit and quote, call us on 250-590-7215.
Non-slip never looked so good!
- Ceramic tiles
- Wood decking and patios
- Wooden floors and stairs
- Dog runs
- Garage floors
- Cement floors and steps
- Fiberglass surfaces (such as boat decks)
- Pool surrounds and associated tiled surfaces
- Kids play areas
Our non-slip surface coating is an Aliphatic moisture cure urethane that will not yellow or fade under normal conditions. It’s suitable for both home and commercial use, and comes in 24 decorative colours, including fluorescent, camouflage and safety colours.
Let your imagination run wild with two or three different colours onto your surface. Whichever colour(s) you choose, this non-slip safety coating will give you a stunning decorative look, plus a non-skid surface to prevent slipping and falling. What’s more, we can match any existing colour to within 5% of the colour chip. (Min order of 3 gallons applies.)
Non-slip surfaces for swimming pools, saunas and wet rooms
We do not recommend the use of our non-slip surface coating in submerged, chlorinated water as the longevity of the product will be affected. However, this treatment will work great around pools, or where chlorinated water may only splash the surface.
Non-slip surface coating – how we do it
We can apply our non-slip surface coating to most clean, dry and dust-free surfaces. Here’s how we do it.
- You identify the areas you wish coated, and choose the colours you require. If you require a particular pattern or design, we will create a scale plan to work from.
- We clean your surface, removing dust, dirt and any loose material. We may also touch up areas if required.
- We carefully mask the edges of the area to be coated, to ensure our special non-slip coating only goes where it is supposed to!
- We apply our patented non-slip coating in the colour of your choice exactly where you want it, as per the plan.
- When we’re completely satisfied with the results, and when the coated surface is ready to walk on, we remove the masking and clean up the work area.
- Depending on humidity levels, you can walk on your new non-slip surface in 1-2 days.
All non-slip surface work by Revived Interiors comes with a 2 year written warranty on both materials and workmanship.
For more information on non-slip surfaces, or to book your no-obligation site visit and quote, call Revived Interiors on 250-590-7215.